The Lotus Cars Community banner

441 - 447 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Just seeing this. Might be me. I work on Wiseman. I've had my Elise since July, but alternate it a good bit with my other cars.
Cool, I believe it was you since I haven't seen any others around, hopefully you can make it to the Cars & Coffee in San Antonio some day!

·
Registered
62 Posts
Every second Saturday of the month at The Oak Hills Church parking lot, almost across the Ferrari dealer on IH 10 going towards Boerne. I believe the location will be changing in 2020 but that's the current location (7:30 - 10:30)

·
Registered
22 Posts
Cool, I believe it was you since I haven't seen any others around, hopefully you can make it to the Cars & Coffee in San Antonio some day!
I've been once before a couple years back with my then chili red N/A Elise. It's actually right down the road from me (we're near UTSA).

I buddy from work goes often and mentioned seeing what may have been your Evora. I was shopping around for an S1 Evora or Alfa 4C to replace my C7 Vette, which led him to mention you're car from CC. Anyway, I opted for the 4C and now have two highly impractical cars sitting in the garage for decent weather days. Love them though.

Anyway, I'll see if I can make it out next time and say hi in person

441 - 447 of 447 Posts