The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Spotted in the Texas Region

93K views 451 replies 170 participants last post by  thenumberoned 
#1 ·
[TX] Spotter Thread?

I didn't see an Austin spotter thread, but I saw a beautiful Elise the other day in Austin. The parking lot at Einstein's Bagels off of North Lamar.

:bow:

Attachments

See less See more
#8 ·
Wasn't me. :p

I've seen one arctic silver on Babcock and one graphite grey on Wurzbach.

#13 ·
[TX] Spotted: Mag. blue Elise with MN plates in Dallas

I saw a magnetic blue Elise (base wheels, hardtop, black interior) with Minnesota plates at Trece on Travis St. in Dallas Sunday afternoon being valeted. I'm curious to know if it's anybody here on the list.

#14 ·
Uh... isn't that YOUR car?

#17 ·
[DFW] Chrome Orange on Midway last night?

Chrome Orange Elise with black wheels northbound on Midway in Addison, TX last night around 9:00PM. Haven't seen the car anywhere before and wondering who it was.
:shrug:

#18 ·
Sounds like the car that was for sale in Addison from a car rental company. Maybe someone on a test drive.

#19 ·
Perhaps they were confused about which night we go to the Londoner.

xtn

#20 ·
[DFW] Magnetic Blue Elise w/ soft top

In my mirrors, on Greenville, 7-ish PM this evening. I was in the Arctic Silver Exige in front of you - couldn't tell if you saw me wave.

I was on my "warm-up lap," just headed out to run some errands.

Pretty sure it wasn't esprit89:
- he's in class
- he would have called my cell and said something like "look behind you"

My first (unplanned) on road sighting while I was in mine.
:D

#22 ·
brgm100 said:
You couldn't tell if it had the silver Exige wheels could you? I Pm'ed Michael yesterday asking him if his Elise was at Star about a year and half ago (his is base model). It was mag blue, silv Exige wheels and had Overseas motors plates.
I couldn't tell as it was behind me until I turned off and I missed it going by in my mirrors.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.