The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a orange lotus elise today off 355 by IBM (across the street from Lenscrafters). I parked a couple cars down from you. I have a white SW20 MR2. The Elise had a white decal on the back window didn't quite catch what it was.

·
Registered
340 Posts
That was me, but I didn't go to Criswell.

I was at Lockheed taking a class. I normally work at Lockheed in Rockville. The picture is Jack from The Nightmare Before Xmas, as that's the name of my orange beast!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yup. That's the sticker I saw. I saw a lotus and was super excited. I had parked couple parking spots in my white MR2. I will get a lotus one day. I am an intern at Gaithersburg Lockheed Martin.

·
Registered
6,515 Posts
Yup. That's the sticker I saw. I saw a lotus and was super excited. I had parked couple parking spots in my white MR2. I will get a lotus one day. I am an intern at Gaithersburg Lockheed Martin.
Were you at the Glory Days Cruise in Monday night?

Met a guy and his girfriend, in a white MR2, who said they'd just driven over from your way.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Were you at the Glory Days Cruise in Monday night?

Met a guy and his girfriend, in a white MR2, who said they'd just driven over from your way.
No I wasn't. That must be someone else.

Mr.Ed
Do you know my son Manning?
Turbo MR2 nearing 500 hp.
Bob

A blue one. All stock internals? I have talked to him on several occassions if we are talking about the same manning.

**Cranium- I saw your car again today:wave:

·
Registered
31 Posts
Yup. Finished my SOA class today...won't be back for a while. I drive by there every day on my way to my Lockheed in Rockville though.

I see your car all the time - I work at the RIO at Bank of America in the white building directly behind CPK on the lake. I take Research on my way home....

See you around!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts