The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
2,033 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We just got back from the race today (Sunday) and saw an ardent red Elise with Utah plates, and a canyon/chili? red Exige S with Wisconsin plates and a FVMC frame. Do these cars belong to anyone here?

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
My son and I took two cars to R.A. this weekend, our 2005 BRP Elise and our 1991 supercharged Miata that we wanted to sell. we parked them together near Gate 4 and were immediately surrounded by people asking questions about each car.

Within about an hour a guy called and asked for a test drive in the Miata (which is a truly exceptional customized car). After just five minutes of driving he said, "I think I'll buy your Miata at your asking price, but I have just one request to seal the deal... Will you take my girlfriend for a ride in your Lotus?" :D

I lost a great car but I made a new friend. It was a wonderful day at RoadAmerica. :nanner2:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
It was kind of a spur of the moment decision to go as I still don't have my license back yet. I thought there would be a good chance of running into you in town while checking out the cars but the pouring rain nixed that. I basically drove 3 hours taking the scenic route up, drove through town, then blasted home down 57 and 94 with the aid of other fellow lead foots providing cover.

There's a good chance I'll go up for one or more of the events left this year.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.