The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have been lusting over the Elise for years now....nice yellow one drove by my house this afternoon-
anyone here?

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
Have been lusting over the Elise for years now....nice yellow one drove by my house this afternoon-
anyone here?

The owner of that yellow Elise must have been testing its capability as a boat with all the rain that we have had today and yesterday. Even if I had wanted to, I couldn't have backed mine out on the road today with the 6" deep river running over the end of my driveway! :eek:

·
Registered
491 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It was around 1pm, so about 3hrs before the storm hit. Was nice and sunny! Took the boat out for a few hours...now the neighbors have 2' fish swimming in their yard!

·
Long-term Lotus Fanatic
985 Posts
The owner of that yellow Elise must have been testing its capability as a boat with all the rain that we have had today and yesterday. Even if I had wanted to, I couldn't have backed mine out on the road today with the 6" deep river running over the end of my driveway! :eek:
Hey - you just gotta know when to go... :D

I put about 75 miles on mine over the weekend - Saturday morning and Sunday late afternoon. :shift:

·
Registered
361 Posts
I'm guessing Julius the Cat? :shrug:
yep my guess as well, I have been out there recently, but not that recently. My mom told me she saw another Ardent Red in Franklin (my city) today called me right away to make sure my car wasnt stollen.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts