The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
429 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I tried a really great product today, was cleaning my car getting ready for a show in the morning and tried a spary on wipe off wax, it was inexpensive and super easy to use. Did a standard wash and dry on the car then sprayed this stuff on and immediately wiped it off with a micro fiber towel no buffing required was surprised with the results. Got so carried away ended up doing three cars with it :D

Black Magic Express Spray Wax in the red/black metal can under $ 5.00

Todd :clap:

Attachments

·
Wingless Wonder
1988 Esprit Turbo
6,315 Posts
I've used the spray type Wax-As-You-Dry products for a couple years now.

They work great and are so easy to use, I can do my cars once a month. :D They don't make the black plastic bits turn white, so you don't have to be really careful.

I have used Turtle Wax, Eagle One, and I have some Griots on the shelf, just waiting. :clap:

·
Super Moderator
2,844 Posts
I've used the spray type Wax-As-You-Dry products for a couple years now.

They work great and are so easy to use, I can do my cars once a month. :D They don't make the black plastic bits turn white, so you don't have to be really careful.

I have used Turtle Wax, Eagle One, and I have some Griots on the shelf, just waiting. :clap:
Yep, Eagle One Wax-as-U-Dry is great stuff for a quick shine on my daily drivers after a wash. You can spray it on the entire car (even the windows and trim) and just dry it off. Incredibly easy and the car looks great.

I use regular detailing waxes (Adam's mostly) for the Lotus though. The shine is much deeper and long lasting, but a couple of hours of detailing is hard to justify on a daily driver.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts