The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter #1
So I just got back from spending some $$$ on my baby. $4k later and she has a cool carbon fiber rear sail, a new clutch master cylinder and a trunk that opens :cool:
The dealer in Waltham Ma mentioned that they will have the Evija (am I pronouncing that right...) at the dealership in April!
Unfortunately, no test drives :cry: and (put away your checkbooks) it is just there as a demo for a few days. I will try to keep everyone posted if I hear dates etc.
In the meantime, I can't wait to start seeing some of you out on the roads soon...馃尀馃尀馃尀

Registered
What is the real sail? The vent cover? I need to get my car in there for some updates and repairs but I'm hoping the weather gets a bit better first.

I spotted the AMNE dealer's building for sale on LoopNet. Had anyone heard about them moving?

Registered
Discussion Starter #5
What is the real sail? The vent cover? I need to get my car in there for some updates and repairs but I'm hoping the weather gets a bit better first.

I spotted the AMNE dealer's building for sale on LoopNet. Had anyone heard about them moving?
A move might not be a bad thing... I think it would be easier to test drive those cars if they were closer to a highway. There weren't any real estate signs on the property but that is probably common with certain commercial properties.
I will add that everyone there that I worked with was AWESOME!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts