The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can't believe I'm typing this, but we couldn't get folks to do one in July. Sad. Just sad.

I shoulda replace my flambéed Elise with a Harley. At least those guy do sh*t!

Seriously though, I'm open to schedule 2 for August. Vortex will be on us soon enough and I'll regret it. My goal is to get in 5-6 drives and a track day each 'season'. I'm 3/7 of the way there.

So, I'm open:

8/2
8/16-17
8/23
8/30

I'm leaning towards 8/2 and then perhaps 8/30.

Chime in.

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
Can't believe I'm typing this, but we couldn't get folks to do one in July. Sad. Just sad.

Seriously though, I'm open to schedule 2 for August. Vortex will be on us soon enough and I'll regret it. My goal is to get in 5-6 drives and a track day each 'season'. I'm 3/7 of the way there.

So, I'm open:

8/2
8/16-17
8/23
8/30

Chime in.

August is normally very busy for me & will be this year as well... I may be able to make the 30th, but beyond that its not looking good

we do have a drive set for September up here in SE WI that i'm looking forward too... i think that one JWA (josh) plans to lead & its departing from the waukesha cars & coffee iirc?

would really like to see some Chi peeps at that as possibly the last big drive of the year

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'm in for the 9/21 one - that's SOOO far off though - hell that's 3 weeks into football season!

I'm looking to get stuff scheduled for August.

You know, for that Chicago group. I've heard there are people in the Chicago area who own Lotus cars. Not sure I believe it though :)

·
Premium Member
5,195 Posts
Come on out to Sacramento! We have done drives every month.

So, I'm open:

8/2
8/16-17
8/23
8/30

Chime in.

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
911 Posts
Crud, 8/2 is the family fun night thing that's happening in Green Bay. Something Packers related and my parents want to drag me along. So I'm out for that day. The other weekends are all free for me. I'll have to sign up for those when we get closer.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Anyone want to do 8/2?

·
Happy To Be Here
2013 Lotus Evora IPS - Carbon Gray
911 Posts
I feel for you Jeff. Not much in the way of responses seeing as how right now it'd only be a group of 3. Perhaps there'd be more response if the route were defined? I don't know, I'm only guessing. Or maybe everyone in the area is STILL trying to defrost after the polar vortex. I've got nothing for ya, I'd go if I could. Happy anniversary btw.

·
Super Moderator
6,819 Posts
I'd like to do one before the Holy Hill drive in September. My schedule's a bit shaky for weekends for the near future as we're selling my mom's house, but I'll keep an eye on what you set up. The more Northern and/or later the start the more likely I can make it.

8/2 is the Supercar Saturdays on the North side. You could maybe line something up leading to/leaving from that.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yeah. Doing something after svcs would be a good idea. Anyone up for it? I can find some roads. Perhaps along the lake

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Yeah. Doing something after scs would be a good idea. Anyone up for it? I can find some roads. Perhaps along the lake
I meant scs

1 - 14 of 14 Posts