The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
around $260- 280K for the cabriolets and they can cost much, much more depending on how you order.

·
Registered
81 Posts
They also have had a racing program. Have seem them in the ALMS paddock and they raced at le Mans either '03 or '02. The thing that struck me was the external rivets holding the body panels together, and a steering wheel that has spokes that resemble an airplane propeller.

·
Registered
23 Posts
It's a Dutch built car ...

Was at Le Mans last year, iirc.

Absolutely amazing, but not very affordable :(

Heya Chris *waves*

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
Cockpit looks like a set piece from David Lynch's Dune.

·
Registered
12,193 Posts
Need4Speed said:
Cockpit looks like a set piece from David Lynch's Dune.
I love the interior. The whole package is really a unique car. The individual details are absolutely gorgeous, although I think they failed in bringing them together successfully.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I've only seen pictures, but I think spkyer makes beautiful cars, very beautiful. I can't get used to the steering wheel with the propeller blades. I know it's b/c they build airplanes too or used to.

·
Registered
2,438 Posts
Dream Car garage tonight on Speed had a 3 minute segment on the spyker spyder. It focused on Spykers aircraft design style.

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
Symbolic said they would be getting one in as well. I'm more interested in the Ascari.

·
Registered
64 Posts
Top Gear tested one not long ago.

pluses: interior, engine. sound
minuses: understeer

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
i think Desert Euro is going to sell them.

·
Registered
1,244 Posts
Julie -

Nice Avatar! Where did you get such a great detailed photo of a crater on Jupiter's moon Europa? ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts