The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
does anyone know the sq footage of an exige or how to do the measurements so i dont get screwed when i get my exige wrapped?

i want to know at least a little about it before i pull the trigger

·
Absolute power does what?
3,201 Posts
Not sure but full wraps generally run $4-8k depending on who you use. Probably not the place to go cheap...

·
Registered
256 Posts
Money always matters, but for a perfect installation on a car with a lot of contours, there are other things to consider. Good wraps are not a commodity.

- Portfolio of similar vehicle wrap projects. How good is the shop, how long has the actual installer been wrapping show cars. Maybe not considered a show car, but it's not a cargo van either.

- How much of the car will be taken apart to facilitate the wrap? Head/tail lights, grilles, etc.

- Warranty? Improper installation/inferior materials and you might see 'vinyl bridging' over deep contour areas after a period of time.

Good luck, there are a lot of good wrap companies out there.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
im having a custom wrap made for my setup and you guys would all be pretty surprised on how much it will all be. i got my car measured today and its around 200 sq ft including the potential waste of all the curve and such.
ill keep you updated on the progress and share all the info soon, but expect to be blown away by something insane for a fraction of what you would assume the cost..

1 - 4 of 4 Posts