The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
890 Posts
A good reminder to put some traps around and seal up your garage to keep those little buggers from getting into cars.

·
Premium Member
425 Posts
LMAO! How the heck did it wedge itself there and die?! Crazy.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
A good reminder to put some traps around and seal up your garage to keep those little buggers from getting into cars.
Based on the degree of mummification and crispiness, this was long prior to my ownership. But, yes. A great reminder. I have never seen a mouse (of evidence of) around my house, but an ounce of prevention with some D-con by the wheels and some deterrents is worth the peace of mind.

Anybody have any luck with the plug in ultra sonic emitters? Peppermint oil? Dryer sheets?

LMAO! How the heck did it wedge itself there and die?! Crazy.
I was trying to figure that out too. From atop the caliper, before removal, I noticed some crust. I picked it off with my finger thinking it was a plastic bag or something that got stuck in there and melted. When I pulled the caliper I just about doubled over in laughter. I kept trying to recreate the scene that found this little guy in that position. Whatever it was, his survival instincts failed him that day.

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
I was ready to give you the "performance brakes always squeak" lecture when clicking on the thread :rolleyes:

Didn't expect to find this rotflrotflrotfl
I bet he doesn't squeak much any more

1 - 6 of 6 Posts