The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello

last year i fitted the SSC TVS1320 kit and ECU to my Exige S240 , the car ran fine for several thousands kilometers

back in may, i noticed i lost compression in 1 cylinder, it was to forge the engine

i installed new Mahle pistons changing the CR from stock 11.5:1 to 9.0:1

i'm now looking for a basemap for an engine with this CR 9.0:1, because with my actual map i can't start it, i fouled the engine and wet the spark plugs

i managed to start it once, the car ran fine for 20min,* and i stopped it to check the oil and water levels.
but i can't start it anymore

can someone with an engine CR 9.0 share his map?
SSC PnP ECU using WARI
injectors 720cc

so i can at least start the car and may be do the break in of the engine

thanks

·
Registered
442 Posts
Try emailing SSC 1st, Adaptronics 2nd, and Monkey Wrench Racing 3rd. When I was tuning my SSC I reached out to SSC for a base map. They sent me the closet they had to my build. I did the same for Adaptronics and MWR. Free of charge. That said, you're going to have to get it on a Dyno and I'd have a professional tune it off the map you get.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Try emailing SSC 1st, Adaptronics 2nd, and Monkey Wrench Racing 3rd. When I was tuning my SSC I reached out to SSC for a base map. They sent me the closet they had to my build. I did the same for Adaptronics and MWR. Free of charge. That said, you're going to have to get it on a Dyno and I'd have a professional tune it off the map you get.
hi rizzydee

i got already in touch with SSC, they should provide me a basemap next week , but already told me they never worked on a 2ZZ with CR 9.0, only 1ZZ

i have access to a dyno with lambda measurements and i should have a tuner for the fine tune

1 - 4 of 4 Posts