The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone have pics of the ssr wheels in silver on the elise i was only able to find pics of the gunmetal color. thanks

·
Registered
141 Posts
Stan,

Your car is a perfect example of a car that looks good with black rims! Simply awesome!

·
Premium Member
4,709 Posts
newguy said:
anyone have pics of the ssr wheels in silver on the elise i was only able to find pics of the gunmetal color. thanks
Here you go.....:)

·
Registered
9,150 Posts
Jack-are the headlight covers blackened out on your car? I like how it looks.

·
Premium Member
4,709 Posts
Surferjer said:
Jack-are the headlight covers blackened out on your car? I like how it looks.
No, it's just an optical illusion. ;)

·
Premium Member
4,709 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Ssr Pics

offroadr35 said:
finally you show up here, jack. i knew you couldn't stay away for long! looks like the bird cleaned off the front nicely :D

-Steve
Steve: You're right -- couldn't stay away. Loved the Lotus so much at the track, I had to go out and get another one. :D

Look forward to seeing you in Vegas my friend. ;)

·
Registered
1,256 Posts
Re: Re: Re: Re: Ssr Pics

Jack said:
Steve: You're right -- couldn't stay away. Loved the Lotus so much at the track, I had to go out and get another one. :D

Look forward to seeing you in Vegas my friend. ;)

YEAH! i'm curious to see how the sport pack car will compare on the track. You taking it to Vegas? I think Zirk may pick one up soon also. These things are like a virus. Pretty soon we'll all have one.

who's red stradale?

hasta manana
Steve

·
Registered
645 Posts
Would someone with LSS or SSR's please take a few pics like this? I'm trying to get an idea of how much room we have to play with. I saw a set of wheels for the 111R over here that had 16x7 +22 in the front. If we can get +22's under there, that opens up a few options for me. The rear size is 17x8 +35 and that sound about right for us.

Thanks for your help!

Adam

·
Supporting Vendor
4,355 Posts
offroadr35 said:
gotta get black wheel studs...
Nope, I like the contrast. I've decided not to 'black-out' the car. A few touches of silver/chrome give a cool look to me.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts