The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
--- THESE HAVE BEEN SOLD ---

Complete, like new set of superlight SSR competition wheels in staggered sizes for the Lotus Elise or Exige. Two are 16' x 6.5' (fronts) and two are 17' x 7.5' (rears) costing over $1,400 new, mounted and balanced with almost new Toyo Proxes R1R tires (extreme performance summer), also in staggered sizes 205/45 ZR16 83W (fronts) and 245/40 ZR17 91W (rears) costing over $700 new. Tires are nearly new and have at most 3 hours of track time total (one HPDE at Monticello). Wheels are straight and true, have no experienced with New England's potholes, are completely free of curb rash and dings because they have been used on the street, but they could be if that what you choose to do.

These wheels and tires match the manufacturer's size for the Lotus Elise Sport model and are legal for stock class (SS) in SCCA autocross. They are supper sticky and rated for high speed track use. I traded in my 2005 Lotus Elise so I want to sell these wheels/tires to someone who will put them to good use. I'm asking $1,000 for the whole set of wheels & tires which is a heck of a deal if you're looking to shod your Lotus Elise or Exige with racing wheels and tires. Please call 508 DASH 529 DASH 9157 or send email to jbr DOT scca AT rayfamily DOT com to request photos.

Attachments

1 - 2 of 2 Posts