1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)

·
Registered
78 Posts
You just made my day ducboy! I don't think downtown will be such a great idea becuase it is always a pain to find parking down there, although we could all park at a parking garage but we do leave a bunch of lotus's out of sight. There is Macaroni Grill, Ruby Tuesday, Buffalo Wild Wings. There are more but my brain hurts from thinking all day.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The weather channel.com is currently saying:

:(

If that is accurate, then that is a deal breaker for me.
ehe. Looks like it will be mostly south. As far as weather forecasting is concerned, 20% is pretty much equal to 0% in my experience. They don't know what the hell they are talking about. I'm 100% accurate in current and local eather conditions, however;) The car is plastic and aluminum anyway:p A little water will make you a better driver!rotfl

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
You just made my day ducboy! I don't think downtown will be such a great idea becuase it is always a pain to find parking down there, although we could all park at a parking garage but we do leave a bunch of lotus's out of sight. There is Macaroni Grill, Ruby Tuesday, Buffalo Wild Wings. There are more but my brain hurts from thinking all day.
Hmm... Don't make me extend the ride to KC for good food!:panic: What about Shiloh? They have good pizza and it's sort of on the edge of town. I was there last Sunday and parking wasn't so bad. I think there is also extra parking at the Diner next door.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
I will keep an eye on the weather and if will reevaluate as it gets closer to Sunday. You are right that these forecasts aren't very reliable.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I will keep an eye on the weather and if will reevaluate as it gets closer to Sunday. You are right that these forecasts aren't very reliable.
I'm looking forward to seeing the new 260:clap: BTW, downgraded to 10% precip...

·
Registered
78 Posts
lol. I actually haven't been to Shiloh so i had no idea about their parking lot. If you think it's big enough, then it sounds good to me. Where's the KC People? they should make a cruise and come meet up with us too!

Hmm... Don't make me extend the ride to KC for good food!:panic: What about Shiloh? They have good pizza and it's sort of on the edge of town. I was there last Sunday and parking wasn't so bad. I think there is also extra parking at the Diner next door.

Thoughts?

·
Vendor
6,306 Posts
I'll post this on the KC thread. Most of us are subscribed to it. I know I cannot make it. I've got a full dockit as I prepare to leave town for a week's worth of 2-wheeling through the colorado mountains:)

Sounds like a good time though. Maybe next time!!!

Phil

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Well, I was planning on getting the larger group (STALLS) together maybe next weekend or the week after. This is mostly a pre-drive to scope the route and verify directions, etc. I've got several people who have confirmed via PM, so I will be making the drive this Sunday.:up:

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I added the route to the OP. For those in Columbia, we could meet up in McKittrick (Highway's 94 and 19 right across the river from Hermann) around, say 11-ish if you wanted to extend the ride. I believe there is a large gas station right there which will make it easy.:up:

·
Registered
78 Posts
Oh ok, thats good to here that a bunch PM'd you. Then i am in. I might have to get your number as a just in case measure. but i will meet up at McKittrick. I think the Silver Lotus here in Columbia is out. My friend is supposed to talk to him. Not Sure about British. If he hasn't PM'd you i might give him a call.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Dang it. I'm going to be out of town this weekend, Jesse. I'll be back in time for the following weekend, though.... :(
Hmmm... That a couple of you now. Would there be heartache if we did this next Saturday/Sunday?

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Drive rescheduled for next weekend. I'll kick up another thread once I work out details. there may be a Cars and Coffee conflict for Saturday. Easily negotiated, however.

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
You should get hold of Eric Nordstrom, Grand Poobah of STALLS (NordF4 at AOL dot COM).

Feff
I'm the drive coordinator for STALLS;) So, I HAVE to talk to Eric, against my better judgment. rotfl

Since this will be a pre-drive, I won't alert STALLS until the real deal.

·
Registered
178 Posts
BUMP for the STALLS drive ! C'mon peeps....The starting point is Lotus St. Louis...Right ducboy ?

Vishus1....We all want to see your 260 Sport there !

STLengineer.....That's a shame...but we'll see you at the next one I hope.

Also....The local Ferrari club will starting their wine country drive from the dealership this Saturday 1st August as well, usually , 10 -15 Ferrari's show up old & new...we had two 599GTB's last time...!

I'll be here...But then , I'm always here :crazyeyes

Adrian

[email protected]

Quick picture from the last STALLS drive start out !

1 - 20 of 23 Posts