The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

We're sourcing our brake lines from a new vendor, (still DOT certified, still same high quality) and are able to get a cheaper price. We're passing this on to you. Effective immediately, our brake lines are now $110.00 for a full car set.

I've been testing these lines on my car for the last 5 months, including two days of track time at the Lotus Challenge Series.

IMHO, these are a must have mod for anyone tracking their car.

Cheers!

www.sector111.com

Cade

·
Banned
7,592 Posts

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Keith!

It's funny how the timing worked out, because I've been working with this vendor for the last 2 months to get this in motion. It's good to be able to release it at a time that there is a clear need. In business, it's not always so clear.

Cade

·
Registered
1,433 Posts
Oooh... I've been thinking of replacing mine!

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cory,

Come on, you had a more discount than that, and these hadn't arrived yet. Cut me some slack, bro! :wave:

Riddlefox,

These are coated, for extra resistance to liquids and dust.

Best,

Cade

·
Registered
2,344 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
That would be the 'helped you guys get some cool photos while you were on track at the lotus challenge series' discount. Are you eligible? :D

Cade

·
Registered
2,427 Posts
I was just kidding...you have been more then helpful with getting everything that I need.

Cory,

Come on, you had a more discount than that, and these hadn't arrived yet. Cut me some slack, bro! :wave:

Riddlefox,

These are coated, for extra resistance to liquids and dust.

Best,

Cade

1 - 11 of 11 Posts