The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
485 Posts
Should have made it a 3 seater and would sell well as a cheap city taxi service in warmer climates.

·
Registered
3,405 Posts
And what is the point of that roll bar? That's a strange-looking thing...what did it sound like, as upercharged Rascal?

Tom

·
shay2nak
25,068 Posts
wtf is that!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Look at the size of the roll bar. :crazyeyes

Does that roll bar suppose to protect the head, in case vehicle roll over, right?:shrug:

Imo, that thing isn't safer than a motocycle if accident happen; it's just more comfortable to ride with, I guess.

·
Registered
3,393 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They're made in Texas :panic:

That would explain a lot!

:rolleyes:

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
They're made in Texas :panic:

That would explain a lot!

:rolleyes:
You better shut yer pie hole. The following items are also made in Texas:

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
rotflrotflrotfl

Can any of those hit Colorado? If so, uh...your state is very nice...

Tom
From Texas? It would take a couple of minutes.

·
Registered
3,314 Posts
its the Akira bike for 80yr olds

·
Registered
4,451 Posts
Someone hit that sh*t with the ugly tree, fcuk the ugly stick. If there were an "Island of Dr. Moreau" for vehicles, this would be on it, along with Avanti cars.

Someone shoot it and put it out of it's misery. Clearly a result of cross-breeding a Big Wheel and a PowerChair gone wrong.

·
Puff Daddy
3,872 Posts
rotflrotflrotfl

Can any of those hit Colorado? If so, uh...your state is very nice...

Tom
Nope. Unless you're flying in airplane toward Texas for the first one. It looks like an older AMRAAM (Advanced Midrange Air to Air Missile)

Second one is a SeaRAM with the Phalanx attachment... only found on Navy ships.

I have no clue what the third one is... Looks like an artists rendition of an ICBM :shrug:

As for the bike thing... yuck :no:

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
Nope. Unless you're flying in airplane toward Texas for the first one. It looks like an older AMRAAM (Advanced Midrange Air to Air Missile)

Second one is a SeaRAM with the Phalanx attachment... only found on Navy ships.

I have no clue what the third one is... Looks like an artists rendition of an ICBM :shrug:

As for the bike thing... yuck :no:
Correct.
Correct.
The third one is an EKV (Exoatmospheric Kill Vehicle (whatever that means)).

Found them all on Raytheon's website, who although is based in Texas, I think actually has their missile division in Arizona, yet although the missile division is in Arizona, I think most of their missiles are actually physically produced in Texas. How's that for a wierd thing to say?

xtn

·
Registered
317 Posts
Correct.
Correct.
The third one is an EKV (Exoatmospheric Kill Vehicle (whatever that means)).

Found them all on Raytheon's website, who although is based in Texas, I think actually has their missile division in Arizona, yet although the missile division is in Arizona, I think most of their missiles are actually physically produced in Texas. How's that for a wierd thing to say?

xtn
EKV's are use to intercept incoming warheads. Sort of an anti-missle missle.

...and that trike think is Fugly with a capital F.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts