The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting everyone know the Stardust Diner is having our third annual Exotic/Supercar Cruise In this Sunday, July 26th at 10 am. We would love to see some a strong showing of Lotuses this year. Each car will receive a free $10.00 gift certificate that can be used at anytime. We will also be donating a portion of our proceeds and all donations to the Veterans Hospital this year. Hope to see you guys out there!

·
Registered
270 Posts
Sweet. I'll try and be there for a little while. I love exotics :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Awesome, we all ready have a few Lotuses confirmed for the cruise in, so it seems like the Lotuses this year will show up in force. Look forward to seeing ya guys on Sunday!

·
Registered
772 Posts
I might swing by for a bit, can't stay long though. :shift:

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
PT how's it going man? This is Ben from the Stardust, it's been a long time! That would rock if you could swing by just for a bit, the Mike, Wilson, Larry, and the rest of the crew should all be there. Hopefully, we'll all see you on Sunday.-Ben

·
Registered
772 Posts
yeah, it's been a long while. Glad your still keeping the Stardust car show going, that's awesome. I've been pretty busy this past year, I'll try to swing by if time permite, take care.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts