1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
.Located just outside of Pittsburgh PA

7249914805 please text with questions I don’t sign on here much

Clean clear title in hand would love to sell to someone local

Will trade for a high HP tritoon

11,000 miles I’ve never tracked it in the 8 years that I’ve owned.(bought a evora that I also never drive lol) was only 800 dollars to ship the evora here from Florida in a enclosed trailer

Factory star shield

Starlight black with 3 years still left on ceramic coat Warranty from local shop

Rebuilt gearbox built to handle the extra power only 1500 miles on build (built by black watch racing)

New ACT clutch 1000 miles on it good for 425 of torque I believe not too stiff

Bemani supercharger kit (14,000 dollars installed ) only like 9 in the US

I didn’t like the exhaust or intake on the kit so I had custom ones made.

One of a kind 4-1 manifold with a custom 3” the whole way out exhaust just a high flow resonator no muffler.( all interior ceramic coated holds up to the heat great).

AEM air fuel gauge
AEM boost gauge
With toggle switch above the shifter (also controls circulating pump for supercharger)

The intake is Pie cut titanium with a green filter

Flip out touch screen head unit

Custom made quick release for hardtop takes 15 seconds to remove roof.

Diamond plate aluminum floor

Race harness but factory seatbelts still installed

BOE rear clam hinge

Carbon fiber everywhere including
Front splitter
rad cover
Fuse cover (one is spider webbed due to it flying off the car forgot to tighten it down)
Custom engine cooler
Above the steering wheel
Center console
Rear wing
Side scoops/intake

Charley x Tune from vision function

Car engine has only been supercharged for 1000 of the 11,000 Miles

The MP90 supercharger is fully ported with no silencer ports if you do not like the sound of a supercharger this car is not for you (can hear from miles away when boosting.) not bad at all just cruising

Diamond plated aluminum floor

Brand new Odyssey battery with battery tender

550cc injectors with bigger wallbro 255 fuel pump

The bad
headliner is sagging Really bad easy fix
That carbon fiber pc is spider webbed
There is a scratch in the star shield in the rear (which no one knows how it got there 🤔)
Front tires are original good for the the road wouldn’t recommend if you are going to track
I never had the soft top for it
Check engine light is on due to no catalytic converter can get adaptors if it bothers you with the boe hinge this is very easy to get too and cheap

I don’t have a lot of pictures I keep it in a garage about 15 min away so whatever you want I can get

I will merge your two separate posts

Located just outside of Pittsburgh PA

Clean clear title in hand would love to sell to someone local

Will trade for a high HP tritoon

11,000 miles I’ve never tracked it in the 8 years that I’ve owned.(bought a evora that I also never drive lol) was only 800 dollars to ship the evora here from Florida in a enclosed trailer

Factory star shield

Starlight black with 3 years still left on ceramic coat Warranty from local shop

Rebuilt gearbox built to handle the extra power only 1500 miles on build (built by black watch racing)

New ACT clutch 1000 miles on it good for 425 of torque I believe not too stiff

Bemani supercharger kit (14,000 dollars installed ) only like 9 in the US

I didn’t like the exhaust or intake on the kit so I had custom ones made.

One of a kind 4-1 manifold with a custom 3” the whole way out exhaust just a high flow resonator no muffler.( all interior ceramic coated holds up to the heat great).

AEM air fuel gauge
AEM boost gauge
With toggle switch above the shifter (also controls circulating pump for supercharger)

The intake is Pie cut titanium with a green filter

Flip out touch screen head unit

Custom made quick release for hardtop takes 15 seconds to remove roof.

Diamond plate aluminum floor

Race harness but factory seatbelts still installed

BOE rear clam hinge

Carbon fiber everywhere including
Front splitter
rad cover
Fuse cover (one is spider webbed due to it flying off the car forgot to tighten it down)
Custom engine cooler
Above the steering wheel
Center console
Rear wing
Side scoops/intake

Charley x Tune from vision function

Car engine has only been supercharged for 1000 of the 11,000 Miles

The MP90 supercharger is fully ported with no silencer ports if you do not like the sound of a supercharger this car is not for you (can hear from miles away when boosting.) not bad at all just cruising

Diamond plated aluminum floor

Brand new Odyssey battery with battery tender

550cc injectors with bigger wallbro 255 fuel pump

The bad
headliner is sagging Really bad easy fix
That carbon fiber pc is spider webbed
There is a scratch in the star shield in the rear (which no one knows how it got there 🤔)
Front tires are original good for the the road wouldn’t recommend if you are going to track
I never had the soft top for it
Check engine light is on due to no catalytic converter can get adaptors if it bothers you with the boe hinge this is very easy to get too and cheap

I don’t have a lot of pictures I keep it in a garage about 15 min away so whatever you want I can get

You must post a price. Updated marketplace rules! -Please read!-

·
** The Enforcer **
7,594 Posts
Two pics? Your ad leaves a lot to be desired.

San

·
Administrator
4,473 Posts
Who tuned it? Power and torque numbers?
The tuners name is right there in the post. You must have hard time reading I sent you rules once. All members listing and responding in all categories in Classified are required to have minimum of ten posts. This is being done to protect from new members that jump on post a listing cull personal data and then attempt to scam members. It's highly advised to not put personal info out there for all to see. Use PM's and please report any suspicious activity especially from new members. Please read the rules for the section you are posting in for additional rules.

·
Banned
15 Posts
The tuners name is right there in the post. You must have hard time reading I sent you rules once. All members listing and responding in all categories in Classified are required to have minimum of ten posts. This is being done to protect from new members that jump on post a listing cull personal data and then attempt to scam members. It's highly advised to not put personal info out there for all to see. Use PM's and please report any suspicious activity especially from new members. Please read the rules for the section you are posting in for additional rules.
Tact is greatly appreciated for a new member. No need to be so aggressive over the internet.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Car is sold sorry guys . thanks to everyone on here that helped me with my car over the last 8 years!!!! I’m still in the lotus family I bought an evora

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.