The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone,

I have just been informed that my post from the other day said that StarShield went out of business. My words were taken out of context, as I was refering to Hunting Ridge Motors and Lotus of Greenwich. As all of you in this area know me from there, I should have been more clear when I was said "they went out of business." StarShield is not going out of business and we are not an extension of them. I am seeing my attorney and legally changing my name from American Starshield. There is already much confusion about my business. I will make that clear now also. I am in the paint protection film industry. I had contacted StarShield last week to become a dealer for them to help customers in my area with warranty claims on their Lotus's. StarShield is an excellent product and they have many independant dealers through out the country to help with installs. I was just reaching out to help with the labor and with use of StarShield's film to satisfy any warranty claims that customers had. Lotus customers in this area lost contact when Lotus of Greenwich closed. I meant well by my actions and I will be very careful of what I say in the future. My appoligizes to StarShield.

John Cox Jr

·
Registered
124 Posts
How could you? You should be ashamed of yourself...haha, jk! Seems like an honest mistake to me!

Sorry to hear about HRM...as luck would have it, it goes out of business right when I get my elise!!! Now I have to drive to Manhattan to get any warrenty work done...blah.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts