The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just ordered from this website and they are offering free shipping.
The start button LED is called 12volt midget grove lamp. T1 3/4.

Cannot beat the price of 1.46 with free shipping. I don't know how good this is but will let you all know when I get it.

Lumapro 3FRK9 Miniature LED Lamp

·
Registered
160 Posts
Nice find. I found the OEM replacements in different colors, but they are more expensive. Have you tried that bulb in your car? How does it look?

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Not yet. I found the web site today and order a white one. I will let you guys know when I put it in.

·
Registered
535 Posts
just ordered one too.curious to see if it will fix the flickering problem...

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The LED came in 20 minutes ago. Took out the starter button. Found it a little bit small. No problem. Took some foil and wrap around the bulb. Put it in and this is how it looks. I will give it a try this weekend and see if the bulb still flickers.

Attachments

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I believe so.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Looks sharp, and much less expensive then the OEM ones I found.

·
Registered
369 Posts
that makes me want to get it...and with free shipping I may just order it and have it to have it...

·
www.theapexinn.com
11,686 Posts
Not to be paranoid !!! but how do you have to pay for that ?? credit card ? such a small purchase....they might be doing that just to get your info for something ... :shrug: just a thought !

·
hate speed limits
714 Posts
Not to be paranoid !!! but how do you have to pay for that ?? credit card ? such a small purchase....they might be doing that just to get your info for something ... :shrug: just a thought !
Credit card is the safest way to pay. At least if you get ripped off, there's fraud protection & you get ur $ back. Whenever I'm "iffy" about something--swipe the card. I'm ordering mine right now :clap:

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hehehe. Funny thing you said that. It actually got drop shipped from Grainger in a big box. Wife thought I ordered something expensive and when she openned it. What a small surprise !!!!.
If you want to pay shipping...order from superbrightleds.com and they willl charge you shipping. BA7s Bayonet Base bulb.

·
Registered
369 Posts
Its not the only bulb the place sells....it just happens to be the one that costs the least...I doubt they are attempting to Scam the Lotus owners of the world

·
Registered
369 Posts
looks like they have white, amber, and red

·
Registered
451 Posts
The first one is amber, second one listed is white. I ordered and received my amber bulb the other day. Got it next day delivery - hilarious for <$1.50. I have not installed it yet.

There is also a red one on the site, don't have the link handy though.

·
Registered
89 Posts
I ordered all three colors. For the price and convenience, it was definitely worth it ... I paid via google check out to avoid giving them my info.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts