The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ve gone through enough cars over the years to recognize the feelings and habits I form when I’m about to make a change. It starts with YouTube videos, then lurking on forums, checking classifieds, looking to see what I can get by selling a car, a subtle hint to the wife, lol, and now registering on a forum. I feel the bite, and I’m falling in love with the Elise. It’s hard to tell right now if this will fade, but it’s been a couple weeks, and my daydreams are still about lotus. I will see what happens, but I just wanted to say hi!, and I’ve really enjoyed reading over the posts on this forum. You guys have built a great Page!

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
Welcome! It's an itch worth scratching if you are an auto enthusiast. I have two Lotus in the stable now and the Elise is one that I will never sell, it's just that much fun! For over a decade now the enjoyment still hasn't diminished. Every time I get to drive her it puts a smile on my face.

·
Premium Member
520 Posts
I highly recommend to go look at one in person and test driving it. This would answer all your thoughts on it. As soon as I sat and test drove one, it was true love and never looked back. Going on 7yrs now. GLWS

1 - 3 of 3 Posts