The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on with Fax Valley? New web page for dealership. The new page no longer refers to sales/service staff. Good new, I understand TJ is back! Has the dealership been sold? What's the whole story???

·
He's on fire!
3,087 Posts
The dealership has changed hands, if you know TJ is back then you've read about the new owners....

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The dealership has changed hands, if you know TJ is back then you've read about the new owners....
Simply heard a rumor that TJ's back; know NOTHING about new owners. If I did, I wouldn't have asked! I purchased a car from the dealership more than a year ago and I'm interested in who owns them and what is the status of existing sales/service staff.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Well - I'm presently sitting at Stradale as TJ messes with my car!

Ping him to get the skinny - he's back there in a couple of weeks.

Or, you can call Todd (Moto44) and he can give you the lowdown.

·
He's on fire!
3,087 Posts
Simply heard a rumor that TJ's back; know NOTHING about new owners. If I did, I wouldn't have asked! I purchased a car from the dealership more than a year ago and I'm interested in who owns them and what is the status of existing sales/service staff.
Go check the midwest forum, theres a little more information there, and Todd (Moto44) would be able to help ya :eek:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts