The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was just curious if anybody would be interested in a group buy for a JL Audio Stealth box. I was going to get one from my local stereo shop that I have been dealing with for quite a while, but I figured that maybe we all could save a few buck if we could get enough of them. Price is at this moment is not finalized but somewhere around $475.00 ish. I don't know if this is a great deal or not but I was told that JL Audio had just recently raised prices. A little over a year ago a group buy went for 433.00

I am not sure exactly how the payment or shipping would be handled yet. This is just a feeler to see how many people will be interested.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I'm finally in the market for one... I'll be picking one up one way or another. Definitely interested in saving some cash, count me in. I've subscribed to this thread.

·
Registered
354 Posts
I just finished the custom enclosure for my S-240... JL Audio 8W3 in a ported enclosure that's smaller than the JL Audio Stealthbox (only .35 cf) and kicks it's a$$...

The Stealthbox has a W1 Series subwoofer... The W3 Series is much tighter and handles more power... I have more bass than I know what to do with...

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I just finished the custom enclosure for my S-240... JL Audio 8W3 in a ported enclosure that's smaller than the JL Audio Stealthbox (only .35 cf) and kicks it's a$$...

The Stealthbox has a W1 Series subwoofer... The W3 Series is much tighter and handles more power... I have more bass than I know what to do with...
Got any pics???

·
Registered
526 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'll be taking pictures as soon as the grill bars are installed...
Is it installed behind the seats or down by the passenger footrest?

·
Registered
354 Posts
Is it installed behind the seats or down by the passenger footrest?
Down in the passenger's footrest... I actually really like it there... Talk about a true front soundstage...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts