This is all I could find on it...
"If a new column is being fitted, the steering angle sensor peg clamp must be transferred to the new column, with the upper edge of the clamp positioned 29mm from the bottom face of the upper universal joint. Orientation is immaterial.
Continue re-assembly in reverse order to removal with the following notes:
- Slide the toe board gaiter over the intermediate column during installation, and ensure that the steering angle sensor peg locates in the narrow slot in the hub of the steering sensor.
- Align the match marks before engaging the column into the lower u/j. If a new column is being fitted, note that the flat on the spline of the intermediate shaft must align with pinch bolt axis in the joint.
- Torque tighten fixings as follows:
- Column 'break out' fixings; 24 Nm
- Column to forward fixing holes in extruded scuttle brackets; 24 Nm
- Extruded brackets to scuttle; 24 Nm
- Lower u/j pinch bolts; 25 Nm
After re-assembly, if a new column has been fitted, the steering angle sensor must be re-calibrated using the Lotus TechCentre.
Select - Evora; ABS; Guided Routines - and follow the directions."
If I'm reading this right, it looks like you need a PC loaded with 'Lotus TechCentre' software.
Hope this helped..