The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Cal H
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Airbag steering wheels that replaces stock M100 steering wheel. Complete kit for sale including hub adapter, airbag connector, and choice of wheel. All wheels the same except for top finisher (silver, wood, or carbon fiber look finish). Perfect fit with custom made low profile machined aluminum hub adapter including turn signal cancellation

PM if interested

·
Registered
355 Posts
will it fit Esprit as well? thought the wheel was same for both cars....

·
Registered
23 Posts
Cal,

I really wanted to send you a PM, but I can't for the life of me figure out how. There don't seem to be any links for it anywhere. I'm pretty new on this forum, so maybe it's staring me right in the face and I'm too dumb to see it?

Anyway, I have a few questions about these wheels. Maybe if you PM me, I can then reply?

thanks

·
Cal H
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Cal,

I really wanted to send you a PM, but I can't for the life of me figure out how. There don't seem to be any links for it anywhere. I'm pretty new on this forum, so maybe it's staring me right in the face and I'm too dumb to see it?

Anyway, I have a few questions about these wheels. Maybe if you PM me, I can then reply?

thanks
I think you are below the minimum public posts as a recent or new member for private messages. Try and post a few more times in any thread and retry PM. What is you email address? I can send you info to your email if you are unable to PM.

I get the following error message when i try and send you a message.

The following errors occurred with your submission:
Tweetdriver63 has chosen not to receive private messages or may not be allowed to receive private messages. Therefore you may not send your message to him/her.

If you are trying to send this message to multiple recipients, remove Tweetdriver63 from the recipient list and send the message again.

BTW I have only one complete steering wheel kit left and am uncertain if I can get anymore in the future.

·
Registered
23 Posts
I haven't selected for to not receive PMs, so I guess it is just that I haven't posted enough yet.

Anyway, you can email me at tweetdriver63 at cableone dot net. I will reply with my questions about the steering wheel kits.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
2,994 Posts
PM sent

·
Cal H
982 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I haven't selected for to not receive PMs, so I guess it is just that I haven't posted enough yet.

Anyway, you can email me at tweetdriver63 at cableone dot net. I will reply with my questions about the steering wheel kits.

Thanks
I have also sent you a message via PM but will also post here in case you are not familiar with how to send and recover PM's

By responding to the last post you have reached the 5 public postings required to send and recieve private messages to Lotus Talk members.

I sent you an email to your supplied address but you may now also choose to send and receive PM's through Lotus talk.

In any case your PM feature is now active

1 - 10 of 10 Posts