The Lotus Cars Community banner

41 - 52 of 52 Posts

·
Super Moderator
6,497 Posts
No lie, on saturday of last weekend I was driving through an area in L.A. (not sure where, I was just cruising). A venom Gt in black flew past me, it had to have been steven's spyder... It's the only one right? I previously seen it at cars and coffee the week before. I can't believe I passed Steven on the road going the opposite direction!!!! That thing sounded like a beast, and looked so aggresive! I about shat my pants!
I was going to go to that Cars and Coffee but when the alarm went off I knew it was a weekday alarm. Hours later I realized it wasn't. I would like to have seen the car. Oh well.

San

·
Registered
1,318 Posts
The chassis is HIGHLY modified to handle the power..... not close enough to call it an "elise chassis" imo.
So it's a modified Tesla Chassis? :shrug:

well it's definitely got Elise in it's DNA.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
80% of the cost is profit. but who cares.. money is just a concept to people like steven tyler. $1M is just a drop in the bucket...

·
3Xtothe0[]
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Is it just me or does the front clam's paint not match the rest of the car? Both silver, but not the same shade. Had to google who Steven Tyler is... My god... is it a dude or a chick? Ugly as **** either way!
The silver one is not his car, they took the pictures off and put general ones on. His is a black car, see my other link...

·
Registered
7,116 Posts
So it's a modified Tesla Chassis? :shrug:

well it's definitely got Elise in it's DNA.
Lol It's a stock Elise chassis. Manshoon is incorrect in that statement. The rear sub frame is of course, bespoke.

·
Illegal Alien
4,599 Posts
LOL, 1.1million = 8.536 million HKD, when it arrive HK after the tax it will be more than 10 million HKD.

With that I will go for 918 P car and have a GT2 RS + a 911TTS for DD.
The cost is not the point nor is what one could have instead. Steve could buy all those, times three and then like Clapton pay 5M for custom Ferrari.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Is it just me or has Borat created like 20 user names recently?

'Everybody dancing now'....

·
Not the admin anymore
11,952 Posts
Is it just me or has Borat created like 20 user names recently?

'Everybody dancing now'....

Almost 20 spammers a day. I delete them as fast as I can find them.

·
Registered
335 Posts
Just out of curiosity, how do you know the guy doesn't have dozens of track days under his belt?
I used to own a Panoz AIV (about the only thing have in common with Steven Tyler) and was at the Panoz factory talking with Dan Panoz when the topic of Steven Tyler's Panoz came up. Dan Panoz told me that Steven Tyler had crashed his AIV several times.

I have NO idea how good of a driver Tyler is, I just thought it was funny.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Rocket on Wheels: Venom GT

There was a great review of the Spyder version of the Venom GT in the video below. Hennessey said you have to respect the car or it will punish you. Notice he didn't say, "It will kill you." Make no mistake. It is an extreme car, built to perform, but it is very dangerous. It is not for novices. The old expression about pilots, old or bold, but none old and bold applies with this car.

41 - 52 of 52 Posts