The Lotus Cars Community banner
  • Hi there! Why not register as a user to enjoy all of the benefits of the site? You may register here. When you register, please pick a username that is non-commercial. If you use a name that appears on any search engine commercially, you must pick another name, whether it applies to you or not. Commercial usernames are for supporting vendor use only. If you want to become a supporting vendor and grow your business, please follow this link. Thanks!

Was this useful and will it help you buy/sell tires/wheels?

• Yes! Never knew! Glad to save a couple hundred bucks and ship more easily!

Votes: 4 57.1%
  • News to me, sounds reasonable - will give it a try.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Old news, behind the times buddy... get a blower and catch up ;>

Votes: 3 42.9%

Sticky: How To Ship Wheels/Tires Cheaply!!! (as in ~$100 per set!) MUST READ!

47K views 12 replies 9 participants last post by  dma550 
Plus you save the weight and size of the box. If it's tires only, you can tape 2 together and then wrap them if you can get under UPS/FEDEX weight limit.
BTW, if you do this, make sure they are strapped together and that there is a label on each. If they become separated, one will be delivered and you will be screwed.

My boss in the 80's had me strap 20 panasonic dot matrix printers ($500 ea) together in bundles of 2 for a school. They got all 10 boxes, but several had "lost" printer #2. They would accept no loss claims for these. Sent/delivered as expected.

You have insufficient privileges to reply here.