The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was wondering if there is any way to still put a deposit down on an 05 elise? I know it would be well into 2005 before delivery, but can i even still get a number in the texas area and what would the avg number be if its possible?

·
Registered
788 Posts
No doubt, just call the dealers in your area. It should be worth the wait. I do think it is prudent based on the initial positive reviews and the forcasted demand. Once the follow up tests in Car and Driver and Road and Track hit, then the wait list might get crazy.

·
Registered
1,031 Posts
Behlmann Lotus here in St. Louis was still taking deposits and offering MSRP about a month ago when I stopped in.

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
GabbaGabbaHey said:
No doubt, just call the dealers in your area. It should be worth the wait. I do think it is prudent based on the initial positive reviews and the forcasted demand. Once the follow up tests in Car and Driver and Road and Track hit, then the wait list might get crazy.
Mark my words! When this
car appears from 4/9 - 4/18 at The NY Auto Show, dealers in the surrounding
areas of N.Y., N.J. and CT. are undoubtedly going to be besieged by
people wanting this car. What I'd like to know is, what are these guys going to tell them with regard to projected delivery of cars ordered now? Three years? Sounds about right based on all
we've been hearing about annual production figures.

·
Registered
3,664 Posts
Ridgemanron said:
Mark my words! When this
car appears from 4/9 - 4/18 at The NY Auto Show, dealers in the surrounding
areas of N.Y., N.J. and CT. are undoubtedly going to be besieged by
people wanting this car. What I'd like to know is, what are these guys going to tell them with regard to projected delivery of cars ordered now? Three years? Sounds about right based on all
we've been hearing about annual production figures.
6 years, and you can only have a saffron yellow car because lotus couldn't get DOT waivers for the other colors ;)

·
Registered
2,269 Posts
MikeAR303 said:
6 years, and you can only have a saffron yellow car because lotus couldn't get DOT waivers for the other colors ;)
the ad campaign could be something like, "Order one now for your child. Just think of the smile on his face when '10 years from now' he's told it's his to enjoy."

1 - 7 of 7 Posts