The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Brothers, after I sold my lotus I have not been around this site much but thought I would give an update. True story, I let my girlfriend drive the elise for the first time. It was night and she lost control and crashed into someone's front yard! After getting it repaired my insurance skyrocketed 3x the original monthly premium. I had no choice but to sell. I slipped into a deep depression, stopped lifting weights, and then one day had a new vision for my life. I would become the star of a fishing show. I've invested my entire life savings to make this show and plan to pitch it to top hollywood executives very soon. Check out the promo and if you are a top hollywood executive I would like to talk to you.

Drive hard brothers!

http://vimeo.com/25685501#at=0

·
Closer than you think
2,222 Posts
Lovin' it... (especially that opening shot by the butt rocks) Of course here in Wisconsin we take our fishing shows seriously, and this might be a little too highbrow for this audience.

If Busch Beer doesn't want to sponsor there is no justice.

Seriously though... I love it!

Great to have you back on the board.

·
Registered
8,534 Posts
Good luck and thanks for that!

Might be the most arbitrary post I've seen on here and that's a good thing.

I actually think it would be cool to be a color commentator for a fishing show.

Analyst: Buck, whatcha think he gonna do?
Color Commentary Guy: Well, Hoss, I'm no genius, by my guess is he's gonna try to catch him a fish with that there pole.

:)

·
Registered
6,601 Posts
Sallystrothers - where are you?

I think I have a relative that you can pitch the show to. He's a big shot in the movie industry. Actually, no, no that won't work. He had a really bad experience with a largemouth bass that he tried to pickpocket from a transient used shoe salesman. (It's a long story). Sorry to get your hopes up.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts