The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Long-term Lotus Fanatic
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, I've had the build date for my car, and then the VIN...

And then a port date of November 13th... Now it's December 13th, and still no word of when the car's going to show up at the dealer (Fox Valley in Chicago).

I've seen their paperwork from Lotus, and other people on the list after me have received their cars, but I'm still waiting. FV says they can't get any info out of Lotus USA either.

Is there anyone out there in the same situation? Has anyone else waited that long from port to delivery? Or, has anyone else received/not received their cars yet from the Nov 13th boat?

The not knowing is killing me...

·
Registered
2,154 Posts
My car was due at the Port of Long Beach around Nov 14th. Rumored to arrive at the dealer a little before Xmas. I believe that others have waited 45-60 days at times.

Hang in there.

·
Registered
2,159 Posts
Erv, what number are you? I'm #73 at FVMC and car is supposedly in the US. I'm going to call for an update today.

·
Long-term Lotus Fanatic
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Jim -

I'm #44... Like I said, there are people on the list after me with cars that have been delivered.

What, did mine fall off the boat nose first?

·
Long-term Lotus Fanatic
986 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Mine finally showed up yesterday - got it home just as the first snow began to fall... :D

·
shay2nak
25,083 Posts
Congratulations! I'm sure you're relieved that your overwait is over! :D

·
Registered
8,270 Posts
Congrats dude, mine got to dealer on Monday and I'm waiting for the weather to clear before I go over there.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts