The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of us are in the St. Louis area? I know of about 5 ish that have been spotted by people I know but have only seen 1 other myself. We have a great cars and coffee scene but I am the only who shows up regularly. If there are any more owners in the area, it would be nice have a meet up of our own or at least see more at the C&C events. I have the chrome orange elise if you've seen me around. Drive your cars!

Sent from my SM-J737T1 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hey, I've heard of this other chrome orange around! Just got my 07 at the end of December and drove it back from Jacksonville, FL. Haven't been to a cars and coffee yet, but I've been to several ND4SPD meetups.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Mine is also an 07. I know there are now C&C events going on now but I hope to see you at events going forward

·
Registered
20 Posts
Mine is also an 07. I know there are now C&C events going on now but I hope to see you at events going forward

I just came across your Elise/Elan picture in the photo thread. It's since been swapped for an Elise that spent an unfortunate amount of time in storage, so I'm always itching to drive it. I'll keep an eye on this thread once events start up again... if ever.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts