The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have a stock rearview 2005 mirror that they want to give away for shipping. I am in Buffalo NY.

·
Registered
2,206 Posts
If I still have mine, you can have it. I won't be able to check until this weekend, though. I'll subscribe and see if someone else commits before then, otherwise I'll let you know this weekend. Please send me your address by PM.

Thanks,

Joe

·
Registered
294 Posts
I have one up for grabs, If you want it just give me your address. 05 elise. shipping is what a couple dollars? dont worry about it.

·
Registered
12,374 Posts
What do you need it for?

The reason I ask, is that I have a hacked up mount from one that I used to make a small mirror before I went with Tesprit's mirror adapter setup (much better than what I made). If you need just the mount and ball socket, then I might have what you need.

Of course, if you need the whole mirror, well, I bought one (to hack up) for $13 at the dealer. Remember, some parts of the car are dirt cheap...

Just checked - it's $12.13 at Lotus Garage: http://www.lotusgarage.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=19

·
Premium Member
3,034 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
What do you need it for?

Of course, if you need the whole mirror, well, I bought one (to hack up) for $13 at the dealer. Remember, some parts of the car are dirt cheap...

Just checked - it's $12.13 at Lotus Garage: http://www.lotusgarage.com/shop/index.php?l=product_list&c=19
I just wanted one to mess around with. I wanted to try and put my Remote V1 dispaly into it.

The low cost is why I asked if someone wanted to for shipping cost. I dont have a Lotus dealer near me and the shipping will be more than the mirror.

Dont know why I asked...like I really have the time. I have this Elan in my garage that I have to put back together. I really dont need another project....but I like tinkering.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts