The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was wondering if the aftermarket super chargers are still making more horse than the stock 240 that is out now???

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
:popcorn:

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I'm not a big follower on the SC threads, but I think the aftermarket ones are slightly more powerful than the stock 240 SC, probably closer to the 255 SC used for the Cup Cars / 2-11s.

·
Premium Member
4,703 Posts
This aftermarket should have the 240 covered :evil:
Stock vs aftermarket S/C: It may make a difference if you're bench racing or have the burning desire to compare whose "dyno sheet" is bigger; but in the real world (and especially on the track), there is no discernible power (and/or lap time) difference. ;)

·
Registered
522 Posts
Stock vs aftermarket S/C: It may make a difference if you're bench racing or have the burning desire to compare whose "dyno sheet" is bigger; but in the real world (and especially on the track), there is no discernible power (and/or lap time) difference. ;)
very true. Everytime I come home from the track, my butt is sore. My better half always ask if it was due to the hard seats... I tell her, "No! It's because the n/a guys used it to wipe the track clean:mad:"

1 - 13 of 13 Posts