The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
not your dad's puns
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey all, have a project in mind, and am looking for someone's stock, white gauge face (only, don't need cluster). So this would be from the '05 throttle cable Eliges.

TIA

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
If someone has a faceplate removed from the cluster, I'd love it if you could put it in a scanner and send me the file. Could be .JPG, .TIFF, or even .PDF , any file format actually. PM me and I will send my email address.

·
not your dad's puns
1,760 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
If someone has a faceplate removed from the cluster, I'd love it if you could put it in a scanner and send me the file. Could be .JPG, .TIFF, or even .PDF , any file format actually. PM me and I will send my email address.
Hah, this is exactly what I was originally thinking to ask. I figured I would start with the source first if I could find one and move out from there.

Someone on the board did up some aftermarket gauge faces (I may have even bought one...), a few years back. I would expect they might have a file?

In any case, I'll let you know if I get lucky here, I would be happy to scan it.

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
Im pretty sure I have mine. Let me have a look, bug me if you don't hear back from me.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts

·
Registered
2,650 Posts
I do have it and a backlight and an LCD from the OEM white face cluster.

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
1 - 7 of 7 Posts