·
Lotus Club of SoCal
85 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Stone Brewery Meet Up
Date/Time: 04/21/2018, 3:00 pm -> 5pm or whenever
Location: Stone Brewery Escondido, 1999 Citracado Parkway - Escondido
Categories: Social

We love breweries more than any car club should, and that’s why we’re heading south to Stone Brewery in Escondido.

If you’ve never been to Stone, there is far more than just great beer. The tour is impressive, the food is excellent, and they have the most impressive garden you’ll ever see in an industrial park.

Sign up here so we have an idea of how many spots we need, and we’ll see you at 3pm.

Club members (GGLC included) will get a tasting flight, or something like that, on us. Non-members are still welcome to come hang out too though.

Members and non-members please RSVP here:
Lotus Club information is here - Stone Brewery Meet Up

Note that these events are for both members and non-members, so come on out!!

And remember drink responsibly and come with a designated driver, or plan on staying all night and sleeping in your car.

Have an event in mind but don’t see it? Feel free to contact us and make a suggestion . . . even better if you want to help with the planning!

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Anyone that's been to any of our events knows we always ensure everyone has a great time chatting it up with both old and new friends. So, make sure you come on out especially if you are from the greater SD area. This one was set up just for you!

·
Registered
246 Posts
Stone Brewery Meet Up
Date/Time: 04/21/2018, 3:00 pm -> 5pm or whenever
Location: Stone Brewery Escondido, 1999 Citracado Parkway - Escondido
Categories: Social

We love breweries more than any car club should, and that’s why we’re heading south to Stone Brewery in Escondido.

If you’ve never been to Stone, there is far more than just great beer. The tour is impressive, the food is excellent, and they have the most impressive garden you’ll ever see in an industrial park.
Concur about Stone being an excellent facility.

FYI there are several interesting automobile related activities in the Escondido area on Friday 20 April and Saturday 21 April in addition to the meet up at Stone:

1) Cruisin' Grand is back in season on Friday nights in downtown Escondido from 5:00 - 9:00pm. It usually draws about 200 cars of all sorts. Live music too. Grand Ave downtown.

2) Secret Car Club & Rancho Santa Fe. Cars & Coffee type events every Saturday morning starting at 0800.

3) Speed at the Aerospace Museum in Balboa Park in downtown San Diego. Exhibits change monthly. On-going thru the end of the year.

·
Supporting Vendor
4,084 Posts
Carlos Martinez sweet talked me into organizing a canyon route to Stone Brewery. We will meet at InoKinetic at Noon and depart no later than 12:30pm.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Hey Guys - so my schedule freed up tomorrow! I live in San Diego and am a new owner. Would love to join. The RSVP link says it’s fully booked...am I welcome to join anyway?
Thanks!

·
craigyirush
1,532 Posts
I totally forgot about this! On the off chance I can make it are there still spaces? Is the canyon run from Inokinetic still on?

·
Premium Member
1,129 Posts
There are several San Diego Lotus owners that tried to sign up, and received the "This event is fully booked." message, who are planning to show up at Stone on Saturday.
I'm sure something will work out.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Everyone is welcome. However, the reserved spaces were for the budgeted dollars that were allocated for this event by the Lotus Club of So Cal. If you show up, you'll still see a bunch of Lotus and other car guys and hopefully make a few new friends. Worst case, you'll buy your own beverage of choice. Best case you get a beverage of choice on us.

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Guys, we’re all up stairs, balcony above the bar. Head to the back and use the stairs to the right of the bar outside.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts