The Lotus Cars Community banner

21 - 35 of 35 Posts

·
Acme Super Moderator ** The Enforcer **
7,397 Posts
@glb @brgelise @Kubera

First of all, thanks to Kubera for cleaning up this thread. The type of nonsense that was in this thread won't be tolerated, period. Vacations will be issued. Tread carefully. This is the only warning that will be given.

San

·
Premium Member
6,511 Posts
Sorry oldmansan. Was protecting my ride and got carried away. My bad. You gotta admit taking an article with service only and transforming it to the thread title was ........

·
Premium Member
11,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
Sorry oldmansan. Was protecting my ride and got carried away. My bad. You gotta admit taking an article with service only and transforming it to the thread title was ........
You can't seem to help yourself. "Service only" ignores lines such as "We can just imagine how many days out of use the Velar would've logged had we asked the service techs to chase down every intermittent warning light, electronic glitch, and powertrain hiccup that seemingly came and went at random throughout most of its time with us."

Also ignored are comments by unhappy owners, a bunch of surveys from thousands of owners.

"Protecting" your ride sounds a mite neurotic to me, but perhaps I misunderstood. If so, forgive me.

·
7,397 Posts
You can't seem to help yourself. "Service only" ignores lines such as "We can just imagine how many days out of use the Velar would've logged had we asked the service techs to chase down every intermittent warning light, electronic glitch, and powertrain hiccup that seemingly came and went at random throughout most of its time with us."

Also ignored are comments by unhappy owners, a bunch of surveys from thousands of owners.

"Protecting" your ride sounds a mite neurotic to me, but perhaps I misunderstood. If so, forgive me.
Many weeks ago I gave you the benefit of the doubt and you crapped on me. You were temporarily banned. Please understand that you are very close to being permanently banned.

I'm tired of members and moderators messaging me saying it's time for you to go. I will not extend you a second chance again. I thought I was clear above, but you obviously think since I was patient previously I'll be patient again.

@Aedo @Catsailr27 @Doge @JWA @Kubera @sleekgt @Turbopun

San

·
Premium Member
11,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #29
San, I am surprised. I was polite, cogent and called no one any names. I even apologized in advance if I misunderstood something.

What is it that you perceive as being wrong or inappropriate? Thanks.

·
7,397 Posts
San, I am surprised. I was polite, cogent and called no one any names. I even apologized in advance if I misunderstood something.

What is it that you perceive as being wrong or inappropriate? Thanks.
This thread was cleaned up by Kubera, and while others can't see the offending posts, the moderators can and have. You were way out of line and it won't happen again without consequence. Learn when to walk away. I and the other moderators have better things to do.

San

·
Premium Member
11,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #31
San, you did not answer the question at hand, I'm sorry to say.

I cannot agree that I was way out of line. I called no one names and nor did I insult anyone. Uh, that was the other fellow. In 3 or so sentences, he did both of those negative things.

Forums sometime see members not get along; it's part of human nature. I don't see the harm in arguing if it's civil. And, I was and I am.

I've been properly nice, as much as I can muster, since my return. Do you, dear San, see otherwise?

·
Registered
7,703 Posts
Hmmm....
I missed all the fun but I am very aware of a certain someones smugness and hyper passive aggressive nature.
:)
I suspect that was the root of the excitement.
That said I still like him. He's a character and I like characters.
Still kicking, eh Gil?

In reference to Gil's latest cut and paste thread Ill have to go along with him.....
I have NEVER found anyone who found RRs reliable. (Well, until today compliments of brgelise) :)
I have never owned one, so I am not speaking of my own accounts and I realize this.

·
Premium Member
11,706 Posts
Discussion Starter #34
David, San is a good person and I think he got mixed up as to who called names and entered disparaging remarks.

g

21 - 35 of 35 Posts