The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
3,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It is a really nice showroom in kind of a strange location (sort of strip mall-ish, but very nice inside). They only had new Bentlys and Aston Martins, apparently they are supposed to have the new Lotus cars tomorrow. They did have a very nice used Esprit there.

The Aston Martin DBS was VERY nice. Anyone have a spare $300K they can lend me?

·
Registered
425 Posts
what street was this on? when i was in austin a lil over a week ago, i kept driving by this lotus spot but never saw any lol..

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
The Aston Martin DBS was VERY nice. Anyone have a spare $300K they can lend me?
My interest rates are a killer. But maybe if you don't intend to ever pay it back you wouldn't mind?

xtn

·
Registered
274 Posts
what street was this on? when i was in austin a lil over a week ago, i kept driving by this lotus spot but never saw any lol..
The showroom is on the east side of 183 north of McNeil between Pavillion Lincoln Mercury and Sail and Ski, I think they're expecting cars this week. The service department will be in Cedar Park at 183 and Brushy Creek Rd.

·
Registered
1,152 Posts
They showed the dealership on this mornings news and in the showroom front row they had what appeared to be a new white Exige and a Jim Clark Edition green with yellow stripe Elise. He said it was 1 of 25. They had 1 DBS and a number of Bentleys.:nanner:

*** now if only the market would come back.:(

·
Registered
475 Posts
Thanks for the post Rich! We are open and do have inventory on the way. I currently have 2 cars on the floor and 6 on the way! The 2 I have are an 09 Artic White Exige 240 and a Jim Clark edition Elise SC, they only built 25 of these for the U.S. and this is the only 1 currently in the State!! I am posting these 2 cars in the "cars for sale" forum if anyone wants to learn more on them. I tried to call as many of everyone I could, feel free to give me a shout. (512)818-0083

·
Registered
821 Posts
:clap: glad to hear another Lotus Dlr is opened back up. Just wish someone in the western 1/2 the state would do the same...oh well.:sad: Guess this means I have no choice but to move somewhere on the other 1/2 of the state :shrug:

·
Registered
357 Posts
:clap: glad to hear another Lotus Dlr is opened back up. Just wish someone in the western 1/2 the state would do the same...oh well.:sad: Guess this means I have no choice but to move somewhere on the other 1/2 of the state :shrug:

Unlikely to be one anytime soon in Witchita Falls:p

·
Registered
709 Posts
Dropped in today at lunch - Though they're still putting the finishing touches on the space, their presentation is going to be top-notch as far as I can tell.

The type 25 is a really nice looking car, but the silver Aston DBS is a real stunner. The only other silver paint I've seen that is so deep and sparkly was on a Mercedes McLaren SLR. If only the interior had been red I might have had to write a check today. Wonder if they would have thrown the Type 25 in for free ;)

·
Registered
863 Posts
I stopped by the new dealership on the way home today. It is quite an impressive showroom and high dollar inventory of new cars. These guys sound quite commited to the Lotus brand and its heritage. I think they will quickly establish themselves as a real presence in the local car scene. I believe Charlie hinted that the grand opening is May 14--more info coming soon.

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Are they going to be allowed to sell "furrin-cars" there after Texas secedes from the union?

Gov. Rick Perry: Texas Could Secede, Leave Union

Come to think of it a Chevy Suburban (the official state car) would be an import too? Whatever will they do?
We're not stupid; we can build our own damned cars. I am not a fan of Rick Perry, but secession isn't a bad idea for Texas.

We have wind and oil, livestock and crops, timber and rock and most everything else we need. We also have top notch schools. And just enough crazy to do without the rest of you people.

·
Registered
6,981 Posts
I'm not in favor of seceding, but if we do, can we declare war on other states?

xtn

·
Registered
1,103 Posts
I'm not in favor of seceding, but if we do, can we declare war on other states?

xtn
What States / Cities would you like to nuke?

Let's start with _____________________

fill in your answers above

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.