The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I tried to put a small container of mints inside the compartment, but even that won't fit. What are you doing with the storage compartment on the drivers side dash?

·
Registered
396 Posts
Per other suggestions on LT, I always keep it stocked with lightness.

Sent from my Autoguide iPhone app

·
Relapsing Honda fan
1,259 Posts
Folded paper towel for when the pathetic defrost just isn't cutting it.

·
Registered
1,278 Posts
My ipod sits there, since it's controlled by the deck, it just sits there, and its easy to take with me.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
Anything I put in there-- cough drops, loose change, air freshener, etc just flies out whenever I accelerate...

Really why did they design a cubby hole that has should a shallow bottom that can't really hold anything secure

·
Registered
396 Posts
Lightness joke aside, I do sometimes keep my Bluetooth earpiece in there when not using it during a drive. Fits perfectly and doesn't fall out even under acceleration.

·
Registered
396 Posts
Thanks! It hit me yesterday when we were talking about that video. It made such an impression on me, I had to do it. I am by no means claiming exclusivity.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think I will begin using my small storage container for mints, but I will just get a smaller container to place my tic tacs in, and tranfer from the original box to the new tiny box.

·
Registered
5,709 Posts
...and doesn't fall out even under acceleration.
I must have a heavy foot then. I did the same and my earpiece flew out of it all the time (I've got plantronics discovery 975). Also coins fly out when I hit a bump.

I was thinking of making a custom panel for the opening with some switches for some mod ideas I have in my head.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Coins. Those get annoying, but you better not put them in your door handles or you'll have a piggy bank in your doorshell and be reminded of it each time you close your door.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts