The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a couple hours ago up in Yorkville. I hope you enjoyed your dinner!

I go up to Yorkville on a semi-regular basis to shoot cars and I rarely see any Lotus action. It's more this crowd (and there was a pair of Ferrari 360s just behind and ahead of the German couple):

·
Registered
2,731 Posts
...that's some incredibly flattering photography - how is it that a carrera GT, R8, and couple of ferrari manage to all park along the street together without a dinged-up jetta and camry mixing in to spoil the ambiance?..strategic valet placement?..

·
Banned
874 Posts
nice pics dude:up:

·
Registered
1,848 Posts
Love the plate, but it's not to stealthy, I would think a cop would not give a second thought to writing you up for every MPH over the limit you were traveling!

·
Registered
130 Posts
The pics are very nicely done! It is a shame "FLYBYEU" has that big "pimple" of a license plate on the nose of the car!

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Love the plate, but it's not to stealthy, I would think a cop would not give a second thought to writing you up for every MPH over the limit you were traveling!
Haha, that's quite funny because there was a yellow Ferrari 360 infront of the Carrera GT with license plate DRV SLO, although somehow I think he would have the same problems with the law.

Thanks for the comments people!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts