The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dear All:
Just wanted to report an Elise sighting of either a Storm Titanium or Grahpite Gray with hard top driving down the 405 South freeway around Irvine, California this morning. It had the hard top, and California plates already.
Whose is it, and who was your dealership?
- dechien

·
Registered
3,970 Posts
dechien said:
Dear All:
Just wanted to report an Elise sighting of either a Storm Titanium or Grahpite Gray with hard top driving down the 405 South freeway around Irvine, California this morning. It had the hard top, and California plates already.
Whose is it, and who was your dealership?
- dechien
It could be ROCKCENTER, Pianomaniac or PatrickO. ROCK is from NB, Patrick is from HB. Ron is a little further away...Glendale, IIRC. There may be others around here by now.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Chris B:
Thanks for the update. Did yours happen to have come in as of yet?
- dechien

·
Registered
2,546 Posts
Re: Re: Storm Titanium/Graphite Gray Elise Sighting on 405 South

ChrisB said:
It could be ROCKCENTER, Pianomaniac or PatrickO. ROCK is from NB, Patrick is from HB. Ron is a little further away...Glendale, IIRC. There may be others around here by now.
Not mine...I have no hardtop.......and last I knew,Patrick doesn't have one either.

Ron

·
Registered
131 Posts
Rockcenter, what was the cost to transport and how long did it take. I'm buying one from Atlanta and trucking it to LA also.

·
Registered
224 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Rock,
Thanks for identifying yourself.
I was the asian male in the silver Jaguar that was staring at your Elise. The car looks amazing and especially w the hardtop.
- dechien

1 - 9 of 9 Posts