·
Registered
7,002 Posts
Awesome... love the last the most:clap:

·
Registered
314 Posts
heh great minds and all that!

loving your last shot. t-s is stunning on pictures i think.

i took my titty-storm exige for a similar vibe a few weeks back...

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Serebo - thanks!

Skiddo - nice set! Exige is so sweet!

911Eater - you know your Philly suburbs! I live a few minutes from you in Plymouth Meeting. Those buildings are tucked back a bit - do you work near there? I invested in a company in the building next door and noticed that building one day on my way to a board meeting - made a mental note that it would be an interesting backdrop for a photo with the ST car.

·
Registered
1,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool - did you buy from Rothrock? I only ask because one of the first three cars they received was a ST (with a SY and BRP). The day I saw that ST/Black, I decided to get an ST. If you got it at Rothrock, it might have been yours.

·
Registered
71 Posts
Nice.....if you look at the first pic I posted you will see the black bonnet badge and wheel centres we talked about on Exiges...I think they finish the car off a treat..look much better than the yellow ones on Titanium

·
Registered
314 Posts
it does look mint andy. i'm half expecting my badges to disappear with it being outside all the time where i live, so if and when i think i'll be going black all round too...

·
Registered
7,430 Posts
911 was the first elise I ever saw on the road (away from a dealer). I saw him on Route 3 about 3 weeks before I got my car. Drove me nuts.

1 - 20 of 400 Posts