·
Registered
2,250 Posts
The grass is (apparently) always greener with a Storm Titanium car:nanner2:

Attachments

·
Registered
972 Posts
"...Say what you will about the tenets of the Storm Titanium Society dude, at least it's an ethos..."

·
Registered
1,993 Posts
now this is a club I can get with!

now what happens if I ever repaint mine to a different color? could I be honorably retired from the club, or will i have to go through some roughing up?

·
Registered
663 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
now what happens if I ever repaint mine to a different color? could I be honorably retired from the club, or will i have to go through some roughing up?
As exclusive as we are (which is far more exclusive than the graphite grey society), we would never turn our back on a fellow ST-er.

Just make sure you leave one little bitty part of the car with ST, just so you remember your roots ;)

But at the same time, since ST is the best color out there, and FAR better than graphite grey, why would you ever WANT to paint it?

·
Premium Member
1,404 Posts
Which would you rather have? A car made of titanium or one of graphite?

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
Field of dreams........

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,899 Posts
and then reality.....

Attachments

·
German Reimport
2,953 Posts
Some say that ST is just a primer and they simply forgot to paint the car with its final color, but I'm quiet happy with my primer colored car!

·
Premium Member
2,637 Posts
I love Storm Titanium, it is a classy understated color. It says: "look at the car's classic lines, and don't be distracted by the color". It gets you fewer "mid-life crisis" comments. The police are also less likely to believe a wild-eyed teenager is driving it.

Attachments

1 - 14 of 14 Posts