1 - 20 of 78 Posts

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The basics:
2006 Aspen White Elise - 7K miles
VIN: SCCPC11166HL32150
Location: San Jose, I can also get competitive rates to have the car shipped via closed trailer
One owner car, purchased 4/20/06 from Park Place Ltd.
All service work (1K and 4K and oil change) done at Park Place Ltd.
Still under warranty (no drivetrain modifications whatsoever)
All original parts included (extra key, manuals, window sticker, paperwork, etc...)
Fully transferable EXTENDED 7-year/70K mile warranty ($2700 value) - covers powertrain, steering, brakes, air conditioning, suspension, electrical, A/C, cooling, fuel system, towing/rental car coverage, wear & tear (up to 50K miles), fluids, tires, with $100 deductible. (For full details, PM me)

Options:
Hard Top - $1475.00
Lifestyle Paint - $1200.00
Star Shield - $995.00
Touring Pack - $1350.00
Subtotal - $48935
Out the door (with taxes, registration, ext. warranty) - $56616.79

Window Sticker:

The history:
Secondary car, garaged fully, driven almost exclusively on sunny days
Has never been tracked
Has never been smoked in
Has been detailed and washed regularly
Has never had any mechanical problems, other than a defective LED side marker light (replaced under warranty at Park Place)

Accident history:
In Sept. 2006, while waiting at a red light, an SUV backed up to park on the street, hitting the front clam at low speed (<5 mph). The police inspected the situation, and decided it wasn't necessary to file the accident (damage was considered minimal, and fault was pretty obvious). The car was inspected at Bel-Red Auto in Bellevue, WA, and determined to not have any structural damage (this was determined after the clam was removed). Per standard Lotus procedure, the front clam was replaced and painted, the doors/mirrors blended to match perfectly. The paint job was absolutely perfect, it is indistinguishable from how the car looked brand new. The star shield reapplied on the front is slightly different cut-out pattern though, that is the only sign that anything was ever changed. The total repair costs were $7281.05, and the body work is under warrantee by Bel-Red. I have all the paperwork regarding this.

Mods:
The real highlight of this car, is all the amazing work that has been done on it. Nowhere will you find a Lotus interior as comfortable and beautiful as this one. (And don't worry, it doesn't add much weight, either!) CarNutz in Bellevue, WA performed all the modifications on this vehicle (most of it custom one-off work), over the course of the last 12 months. The cost break-down is:

Sector 111: $1042.26 in parts
BlackWatch Racing: $246.00 in parts
Toybox Wheels (powdercoated): $2150.00
TireRack: $685.67
Ekological: $310.00
Elise Parts.com: $199.73
Audio Equipment (various resellers): $2814.39
Labor/Parts performed by CarNutz: $15745.38
Total: $23193.43

I have the paperwork/receipts for all parts purchased, and work done. Please check my other thread for a list of what all was done.

Photos:
I recently took photos of the car several weeks ago, you can see them in this thread: Stormtrooper Elise (NOT 56K friendly!)
Here are a few:

I have other, not-as-interesting photos from the same photoshoot, which I can send to you on request. If there's something specific you'd like a photo of, let me know.

Reason for Selling:
I've hit that stage in life where I'm finally ready to buy a house, and to help with the financing I'm considering parting with my baby! I thought I'd start with this feeler thread, and if I can't find a suitable buyer, I'll probably keep the Elise, and sell my other car instead.

Asking Price:
$50K. New, with the cost of mods, this car was over $78K. This is often why modified cars are often such a great value, you're getting a huge number of mods for less than half price! With the bonus that this one has no drivetrain modifications and comes with an extended warranty :cool:

Update: ASKING PRICE REDUCED TO $45K. I will also ship it for free to any location on the west coast, and will contribute towards shipping to other areas. The car is currently in Seattle, undergoing prep work, and will likely be in the Park Place showroom in the near future. If you buy from me directly before it ends up on the showroom floor, it will likely be cheaper, just a tip :) If you're interested, or have any questions about the car, shoot me a PM.

Update: Rob at DietschWerks was kind enough to replace my stock battery with an upgraded one, after I'd had it die on me a few times this year. Same size/weight as stock one, just holds its charge longer. So, one more extra reason to buy my car :)

·
Registered
1,964 Posts
:up:
Super nice... Should sell fast!

·
Registered
485 Posts
Beautiful car. Good luck with the sale!

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just took a pic of the odometer reading, the mileage is 7809:

I'm open to all kinds of offers, high or low, trades, etc... so if you're interested feel free to PM me.

·
Registered
140 Posts
beautiful interior
I've never seen it done before, very unique
Should sell fast..
Trust me if i wasn't still paying off my g35, i would have bought it in a heartbeat
Peace
Jon

·
Registered
485 Posts
There was a guy earlier who was looking to trade some sort of dump truck for an elise. If you are interested I can look up his post for you rotfl

AW is not my favorite color but yours is the only one I would consider. Just too much in options for my budget :( but I am sure someone is going to love how unique it is any buy it up.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
There was a guy earlier who was looking to trade some sort of dump truck for an elise. If you are interested I can look up his post for you rotfl

AW is not my favorite color but yours is the only one I would consider. Just too much in options for my budget :( but I am sure someone is going to love how unique it is any buy it up.
Haha, well, not too sure if I could go to work each day in a dump truck... :p In any case, thanks for the compliments!

·
Registered
18 Posts
WOW!

you could always hold off selling for about 12-16 months, and ill be happy to take if off your hands!rotfl

amazing car, those tail lights arent stock are they??
good luck with the sale

·
Registered
1,288 Posts
you get everyone drooling over it and now you sell it! such a pretty car

·
Registered
489 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
WOW!

you could always hold off selling for about 12-16 months, and ill be happy to take if off your hands!rotfl

amazing car, those tail lights arent stock are they??
good luck with the sale
Unfortunately, I probably can't wait that long... Besides, if I wait till then, the economy will probably be back up, and it would sell for even more, so you should buy it now if you're interested :)

Tail lights are stock, but have been modified.

·
Registered
624 Posts
Damn sad day. Good luck with the sale. Beautiful car

1 - 20 of 78 Posts