The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's gotta be someone on here. Another guy on another forum snapped this pic, so I figured I would post it over here. Nice.

·
Registered
225 Posts
Yeah, thats mathdude.............he's not right............but then none of us here are! rotfl

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
Yeah, that's Mathdude allright. Fun guy, but unfortunately due to a huge whopping ticket he can no longer keep up with us.:(:shift:

·
Registered
3,162 Posts
That's actually somewhat of a rare pic as Dave usually doesn't wear it while driving. Visiblity can't be very good. I'll have to try it on sometime.

·
Registered
424 Posts
That has to be one of the funniest things I have seen on hererotfl - Hires would have been great.

·
Registered
16 Posts
yup, that was me alright... special thanks to the audi folks for inviting me out for dinner & drive (holy hill area). One of them also sent me a link as they made a short vid of the encounter as well. And for the record, i removed the bubble lenses and replaced them with welding lenses so I could see. :crazyeyes

Storm Trooper SCd Lotus Exige - Putfile.com

·
Registered
1,328 Posts
I love the enthusiasm. I drove my Esprit to a Halloween party tonight. I was dressed as Billy Corgan from the Mellon Collie Tour, circa 1996 (BEFORE he shaved his head, no way I was doing that). No one would really know though unless they saw me inside the car.

·
Not the admin anymore
11,953 Posts
it's mathdude

ooops, too slow.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hey Its dave!

a pic from this summer...

1 - 20 of 105 Posts