The Lotus Cars Community banner

61 - 80 of 126 Posts

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
ok last post of the day for me. some goodies showed up today from BOE Fabrication. new rear lines and radial mount brackets. still waiting on calipers though, decided on AP racing CP5317. after these radial mounts go on I should be more or less done with car. at least done with ordering parts. as soon as my steering wheel gets back I'll get to work getting the Penske's back in. still waiting on the inokinetic carbon lip should be here by the end of next week.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
steering wheel completed, this is the photo they sent me, should have it in hand Thursday, this weekend I'll get the rear speakers in, inokinetic re-enforcer, Stans mod, and the matching shift boot and ebrake boot.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #63 (Edited)
had a day off and installed the Inokinetic/Sector111 re-enforcer and Stan's mod, didn't take any pictures really straight forward. remove console, remove left Bolt toward front of shifter drill both outer holes and bolt in. also did Stans mod used an M8 1.25 x 50mm bolt, 1.5" washers and 1 brass tube. I can tell that both mods together make a BIG difference, the shifter feels soo much better. still has the cable slop side to side but no other movement. also since I had the console out installed Alcantara shift and ebrake boots, both stitched in silver. Steering wheel gets here Thursday and I'll have some more pictures.

Attachments

·
Registered
56 Posts
Oh wow, you are both local! I was at GYLO with the ridiculous looking black exige. I saw your S240, but I didn't get a chance to chat!
Sorry I missed you at GYLO, but I did get a chance to admire your car. Look forward to catching up at another event sometime soon.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #65
got my steering wheel today and just re-installed it. went for a drive, feels great, biggest difference is the shifter. it feels so much more solid and put together. Inokinetic Carbon lip will be here Monday!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
Fedex showed up early! wasn't supposed to be here until Monday but my Inokinetic Carbon plate delete lip showed up. I test fitted everything and it would bolt up but there were some small gaps at the edges and wasn't perfectly square. so I ended up redrilling all the holes they were about 1/8-1/4" off so the lip was sticking a hair too far forward so I made new holes where the lip would tuck back ever so slightly and there would ne ZERO gaps at the corners. All in all very happy with it.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #69
Well, after all that work taking the console out, redoing the shift boot and ebrake boot in Alcantara, looks like I'll be doing it all over again. I'm really happy with the re-enforcer from inokinetic and Stan's mod. but me being me and going down the rabbit hole I decided to do the entire shiftr111+ ultimate kit, so I have a new CGcable, GScable, switch panel, bollock shift knob, and a LETSLA. hopefully will get this all done in the next couple weeks. I'm gonna try and find time tomorrow and get the bwr sway bar installed.

·
Premium Member
190 Posts
Well, after all that work taking the console out, redoing the shift boot and ebrake boot in Alcantara, looks like I'll be doing it all over again. I'm really happy with the re-enforcer from inokinetic and Stan's mod. but me being me and going down the rabbit hole I decided to do the entire shiftr111+ ultimate kit, so I have a new CGcable, GScable, switch panel, bollock shift knob, and a LETSLA. hopefully will get this all done in the next couple weeks. I'm gonna try and find time tomorrow and get the bwr sway bar installed.
Working on the same thing here. My 111R shifter has the Gold Crossgate selector. I thin ktheir current offering is red or silver. I'm REALLY wanting a red one. I'd be interested in trading if you wanted. It would be cheap and easy just to ship the small assembly.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
BWR Adjustable Street/track sway bar installed, I've had it sitting around a while but my car had the stock adjustable bar with the nylon bushings so I needed to buy new brackets and one of them was on backorder for a few weeks but it's here and the bar went on smooth. much flatter and Sharper handling from seat of the pants quick drive around the block. still need to do the steering arms and rear toe links. but I'm out of time for the day.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #72
Been away for a few days. but have some parts that need to go on. Inokinetic Ultimate shiftR11 package, with GS and CG cables, letsla adapters, re-enforcer, bollock shift knob, switch panel. I'm hoping to go down and see troy trueleo and get the letsla along with the cables and shifter installed this Sunday. also some outer plus side sills....so plan is Thursday get the sills on. Sunday get the shifter squared away. then next week get the toe links and steering arms on and get it corner balanced and aligned.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #73
so I'm off work until next Wednesday so went ahead on the Shine auto project / OuterPlus Side sills on, they fit perfect! I've been putting off the remainder of the suspension(toe links and steering arms) and brakes(radial mount rear ap calipers). these little exterior mods are fun and satisfying when I'm feeling lazy. super easy install, rivnuts and drill is all you need. I put a bead of black silicone between the skirt and body so there is ZERO gap. honesty there wasn't much if any without the silicone but I'm anal.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
@oldmansan for some reason I can’t post from my computer. Only from my phone also can’t PM. I also paid for a lifetime membership which i don’t see is activated yet. Can you help?

·
* Acme Super Moderator * ** The Enforcer **
6,893 Posts
@oldmansan for some reason I can’t post from my computer. Only from my phone also can’t PM. I also paid for a lifetime membership which i don’t see is activated yet. Can you help?
You'll need a site administrator to help you. @Administrator should do the trick.

San

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #77
@Administrator I just refreshed and briefly had access to PM folder but now it's gone again and I can't post either, it says "post will be sent to moderator for approval"

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #78
@Administrator I just refreshed on my laptop and I briefly had access to my PM box but when I try to post it says the same “post sent to moderator for approval” still don’t see my lifetime membership status approved either.

·
Super Moderator
1,804 Posts
Mods are aware of the problem, we have notified the administrator. Sorry for the inconvenience.

·
Premium Member
137 Posts
Discussion Starter #80
Ok, I think my account is back up and running, so back to our regularly scheduled programming. I'm on the fence about the rear panel eliminator, but I'm gonna pull the trigger and do a BOE ST5 and difflow. so who needs a barely used Inokinetic Sonic Fury Diffuser Exit exhaust?

Attachments

61 - 80 of 126 Posts