The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Last Saturday was my Brother's wedding. Just after the vows and stuff, I was ushering people out onto the steps of the reg. office getting ready to pelt my brother with confetti when I turn around and spot a gorgous blue 111S driving past :)

It was street legal, but then, it was in Sloane Square :D

·
Registered
6,301 Posts
Are you going to Hethel while you are on the bloody other side as my Great Grandfather referred to it, funny story...

·
Registered
758 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Patricko said:
Are you going to Hethel while you are on the bloody other side as my Great Grandfather referred to it, funny story...
Nar, I was only there for the weekend. It's great in lodon though. You get to see so many nice cars. Saw a Porsche GT (the one that looks like the batmobil) a couple of hours after landing :D

The thing that was really brought to my attention when seeing the 111S is how much nicer the rear end is. I love the positioning of the tail pipes. The pictures suggest it's nicer, but in real, they blow the croft out of the water.

If they were legal here, I'd leave the croft alone.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.