The Lotus Cars Community banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm signed up for SCCA driver's school on the 21/22 at SOW....thought it'd be good since I'm there to sign up for Speed Venture's event at SOW on the Fri.
before on the 20th.
Anyone else going?

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
I was planning but work got in the way, and I'm going to Skippy in April or May anyways...did you get my voicemail about the 28th and 6th?

·
Premium Member
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did Peter....don't know if I can make the 28th, but def. interested in the 6th!!!
It'd better not rain.

·
Registered
359 Posts
I'm signed up for SCCA driver's school on the 21/22 at SOW....thought it'd be good since I'm there to sign up for Speed Venture's event at SOW on the Fri.
before on the 20th.
Anyone else going?
Need to get my racing license renewed...(need a cage, safety equipment, etc. to be able to get a log book for the car to pass--unless I can get an "arrive-and-drive" rental). One of these days...

Willow Springs drivers' school
SCCA - Sports Car Club of America

SCCA 2009 GCR
http://cms.scca.com/documents/Club Rules/09 GCR/2009GCR.pdf

It'll make it much easier if you can get some buddies to be your pit crew. It's usually pretty hectic during driving school. You'll be too exhausted to do everything by yourself.

Have fun!

·
Premium Member
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Need to get my racing license renewed...(need a cage, safety equipment, etc. to be able to get a log book for the car to pass--unless I can get an "arrive-and-drive" rental). One of these days...

Willow Springs drivers' school
SCCA - Sports Car Club of America

SCCA 2009 GCR
http://cms.scca.com/documents/Club Rules/09 GCR/2009GCR.pdf

It'll make it much easier if you can get some buddies to be your pit crew. It's usually pretty hectic during driving school. You'll be too exhausted to do everything by yourself.

Have fun!
Yes, there will be around 10 of us Lotus' going....I believe that there will be a mechanic there for us as well.

·
Registered
679 Posts
I would be there but my car is not together. Did you get everything together Eddie?

·
Premium Member
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would be there but my car is not together. Did you get everything together Eddie?
Thanks for hooking me up with the tires Tim....it feels awesome driving on fresh rubber.

Brent's going to help me with my throttle cable, and I just picked up a new cup air box...:up:

·
Registered
679 Posts
Dont forget Eddie, Loose mounts will kill your new throttle cable:wave:

·
Registered
2,137 Posts
Have fun! I wanted to go but, alas, I'm scheduled for an MRI test at 9 am Friday.:sad:
They have to find out what this softball size "mass" on my liver.:crazyeyes

I checked the list of attendees for Friday SOW.
17 S2000's!!!:eek: 70 cars!!!:eek: No Lotus!:eek:

50 cars are riced out Hondas that have 16 year olds driving!:panic:

HAVE FUN!:wave:
Drive safe, defensively.

-Hal

·
Premium Member
4,564 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Dont forget Eddie, Loose mounts will kill your new throttle cable:wave:
Hahah...I have the Manly mounts right now, but I know they don't compare to yours...I'll wait for the shifter cable.

Have fun! I wanted to go but, alas, I'm scheduled for an MRI test at 9 am Friday.:sad:
They have to find out what this softball size "mass" on my liver.:crazyeyes

I checked the list of attendees for Friday SOW.
17 S2000's!!!:eek: 70 cars!!!:eek: No Lotus!:eek:

50 cars are riced out Hondas that have 16 year olds driving!:panic:

HAVE FUN!:wave:
Drive safe, defensively.

-Hal
Hal, good luck with the MRI test!

The track will always be there...I'm talking to Aaron at Speed Ventures about organizing a Lotus track day...let me know what dates may work for ya!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts