The Lotus Cars Community banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
SOCAL HPDE is back.

Last time we had around a couple of Elises and an Exige show up.

Socal HPDE is back. Streets of Willow Friday September 18th

Super Low price of $105 if you register before september 1st.

I have helmets for rent if you want one. Open faced SA rated. Only have 5.

Date: Friday, Septemer 18, 2009

Price:

$105 (early bird registration before Septmber 1st)

$120 AFTER SEPTEMBER 1ST.

$130 AT THE TRACK (if open spots remain)

FREE LUNCH AND WATER INCLUDED.

Free instruction for beginners.

4 run groups. 5x20 to 25min session per group.

EVENT RUNS RAIN FOR SHINE.

Track: Streets of Willow Springs (Rosamond, CA)

Configuration: Full Course with Bowl and Blowpass COUNTER CLOCKWISE.

Timing: Not Available (drivers are allowed to bring their own)

Please join us for another great event at the Streets of Willow on September 18, 2009. All makes and model vehicles are welcome. Safety is of primary concern and strict passing rules will be followed. Instructors will be on hand to help beginner drivers. Instruction is free. Free lunch is included. Don't miss another great track day at a bargain price. We limit number of cars per group to allow for plenty of open laps.This is a self tech event.

Register here:

MotorsportReg.com : SoCaLHPDE announces SoCal HPDE Streets of Willow Sept 18, 2009 (Fri 18, Sep 2009) info at Streets of Willow Springs, Rosamond, CA 93560 (9035)

PM me if you want to pay cash or mail payment.

LINK FOR TECH SHEET.

http://www.silversprint.com/Techform.pdf

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This event will not be cancelled. Track fees has already been paid. We will run regardless if we have 20 drivers or fill the event.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Remember to register before end of august to get the Early bird $105 price.

·
Registered
826 Posts
oh, I just mean I've got a bunch of mods sitting in my living room...so I need to put them on, and this is a good reason to force my lazy ass to do it!

Also my stock exhaust is actually and literally falling apart, so that wont fly on the track.

You going? I saw that I was the only Lotus on the list? That cant' be right, this is to cheap to have me be the only Lotus.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh, I just mean I've got a bunch of mods sitting in my living room...so I need to put them on, and this is a good reason to force my lazy ass to do it!

Also my stock exhaust is actually and literally falling apart, so that wont fly on the track.

You going? I saw that I was the only Lotus on the list? That cant' be right, this is to cheap to have me be the only Lotus.
yes I will be there.

You are the only lotus this time. Last time there were 4 lotus cars.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts