Very, very good.

·
Registered
7,369 Posts
Class job!

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
2,033 Posts
Honestly (sorry to burst your bubble)... I'm not really a fan! ...I'm probably the only person too. I guess it loses the storm trooper look that draws me towards the white Exige's so much...

·
shay2nak
25,171 Posts
now you have to get the gunmetal RAC monolites to match the stripes. :D

·
Registered
606 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Honestly (sorry to burst your bubble)... I'm not really a fan! ...I'm probably the only person too. I guess it loses the storm trooper look that draws me towards the white Exige's so much...
I understand, it's not for everyone. To me, the stormtrooper look is starting to get overplayed, I'm seeing it everywhere. Similar to the blacked out look that was big a few years ago. That's why I wanted some contrast and something a little different than the usual black/white theme.

now you have to get the gunmetal RAC monolites to match the stripes.
That could look pretty cool - I liked the white/black/gray/yellow combo...but gray wheels would be interesting!

What does everyone think about yellow calipers? I wanted to do something like this...

·
Premium Member
4,135 Posts
Looks nice on that white!

·
6.94915254 lbs/hp
2,033 Posts
I understand, it's not for everyone. To me, the stormtrooper look is starting to get overplayed, I'm seeing it everywhere. Similar to the blacked out look that was big a few years ago. That's why I wanted some contrast and something a little different than the usual black/white theme.
Fair enough! I guess the car culture in Wisconsin is so abysmal that it has yet to be overplayed!

Good looking car though!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts